Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Choosing a dentist is an important decision. We welcome your questions so you can feel confident in the choices you make for your health. If you do not see your question listed here, give us a call! We look forward to hearing from you.
- Am I too old for braces?
- Do whitening toothpastes really work?
- Do I really need to floss my teeth?
- At what age should I first take my child to the dentist?
- Is it necessary to go to the dentist while I'm pregnant?
- Can you make my dentures fit better?
- What's the difference between GLO Professional and the GLO retail at Sephora?
- How long does will it take for the numbness to go away after a filling has been done?
- Can I eat immediately after I get a white bonded filling done?
- My insurance tells me that they will only pay for cleanings 2 times a year when the dentist tells me that I should get 3 cleanings a year. Why is the dentist telling me to come in an extra time?
- Am I getting too much radiation when getting my checkup xrays taken once a year?
- Why are dental implants so expensive?
- Why should you get an implant?
- I just got an implant, how do I take care of it?
- How long does it take to get the crown placed on my implant?
- What is the treatment process for getting Invisalign