Tooth Extractions – West Caldwell, NJ
Building a Healthier Foundation for Your Smile
We’ll do everything in our power to help you preserve your natural teeth. However, if a tooth is damaged beyond repair or is badly infected to the point that root canal treatment is no longer viable, we may have to perform a tooth extraction for the sake of your overall oral health. We’ll take whatever steps we can to make the process of getting a tooth extraction in West Caldwell as comfortable as possible for you, and we’ll make sure that you’re fully aware of your tooth replacement options.
Why Choose Magid Dental Care for Tooth Extractions?
- Start-to-Finish Dental Implant Treatment
- Beautiful, Newly Renovated Dental Office
- Dental Sedation Available
When Are Tooth Extractions Necessary?
Here are some situations in which we may recommend removing a tooth:
- Decay has caused most of a tooth to erode, leaving us unable to treat it with a filling.
- An infection has spread to the roots and killed a tooth, leaving us unable to treat it with root canal therapy.
- A tooth is impacted below the gumline.
- A tooth is cracked or damaged beyond repair.
- Gum disease has caused the supportive tissue and bone to deteriorate around your tooth, causing it to become loose.